Tuesday, June 3, 2008

les pingouins ne sont pas morts

the penguins are not dead, that's the title of an article I was happy to read this morning.
The schedule does not allow me to watch the games :-( but I watch the results first thing in the morning.

GO PENS!

2 comments:

David in Setouchi said...

You're not a real fan if you don't stay up all night to watch the games!!!

If you knew what I've done (well, pretty much "stay up all night") to watch some Gator games... ;-)

Actually I was wondering why you didn't invite me to watch more games. I thought you were upset that I declined the first time.

Anonymous said...

les pingouins are NOT dead!!! darling celine, how we miss you!!! i'm so glad you have this web site--LOVE it!!! :-) you are totally famous without being on you tube (although that's pretty cool)!!! :-)