Hello,
very quickly, because even though I have a laptop, I didn' t manage to setup the wireless on it, so i keep using someone else's computer.
So, here is the tally so far:
- 1 small appartement
- 1 job for at least a month that I started today. get that fellow AR people: i have an office for myself with a view on the Eiffel Tower
- 1 great evening yesterday in a medieval tavern located complete with everbody wearing period costume
- 1 bar found to watch the game tomorrow
- 1 co-workers sister in law is from Pittsburgh
- I helped some tourists whose daughteur lives in Upper Saint Clair
5 comments:
Where's your office by the way?
Avenue Kleber, Subway: trocadero
Putain, on est voisins!!!
Avenue Poincaré (au croisement de la rue de Longchamp)...
Mais bon en ce moment, j'y suis que le mardi et le mercredi matin (mes autres cours c'est chez les clients)...
Si tu veux qu'on mange ensemble certains mercredis (le mardi, je peux pas)...
Sounds good!
Whoops... I forgot it was your English blog...
Let me do it again:
Holy shit, we're neighbors!!!
My office (yeah it was my office, not my apt) is on avenue Poincaré (at the intersection of rue de Longchamp)...
The thing is that currently I'm rarely there, only on Tuesday and Wednesday mornings (my other classes are in the clients' offices)...
But whenever you wanna have lunch together on Wednesdays, we can (I can't on Tuesdays)...
:-)
Post a Comment